This page is intended as an overview of the system metrics gathered by FusionReactor.
The first part of this page shows some graph metrics for your system, these graphs are as follows:
- Network Usage - which contains the following series:
- Net Tx - Total - This is the total bytes transmitted over all networks by this system
- Net Rx - Total - This is the total bytes received over all networks.
- RAM Usage- which contains the following series:
- Cached Memory - This is the total system memory (RAM) used for cache and buffers
- Used Memory - This is the total system memory (RAM) used by applications
- Disk IO- which contains the following series:
- Disk Read - Total - This is the total bytes read from all disks
- Disk Write - Total - This is the total bytes written to all disks
CPU Usage - which contains the following series:
Nice - Percentage of CPU utilization that occurred while executing at the user level with nice priority.
User - Percentage of CPU utilization that occurred while executing at the user level (application).
Wait - Percentage of time that the CPU or CPUs were idle during which the system had an outstanding disk I/O request.
System - Percentage of CPU utilization that occurred while executing at the system level (kernel).
Below is an example of it's appearance:
This table gives a short summary of the system information.
- System Up Time - The total uptime of the server, this is the time since the server OS started up. (linux command 'uptime')
- System Start Time - This is the time when there OS started.
- OS - The operating system, version and architecture
- Country - The Local and Time zone running on the server
This table gives details of the Java version being used by the system.
- Java - The name of the Java being used
- Java Home - The path to the Java being used
- Java Vendor - The vendor of the Java being used
- Java Version - The full version of the Java being used
- Java Runtime - The Java runtime version being used
- Java Library Path - The paths being used for native libraries
- Java Class Path - The paths being used for Java classes
- Java Class Version - The version of the Java classes used on this version of Java
This table shows the currently logged in users on the system, and the time they logged in at, as well as the location they logged in from.
This table shows details of each disk drive mounted by the system. This table shows all drives, however to all drives are included in the disk IO graphs.
- Name - The name of the disk
- Type - The type and file system of the disk. Type includes local, cdrom, network etc.
- Used - This is the current used percentage of the disk
- Size - This is the current used, and total size of the disk in MB
This table shows the current swap information for the server.
- Total - The total size allocated for swap
- Used - The total amount of swap space used
- Free - The total amount of swap space free
- Page In - The total number of pages read from disk
- Page Out - The total number of pages written to disk
Page Out: a process hasn't touched a memory page for some defined time, the memory page is swapped out to disk.
Page In: process touches memory space marked as paged out, the memory page is swapped into real memory.
A higher Page In, than Page Out, could indicate that you do not have sufficient system memory.
The network summary table displays an overview of the network configuration.
- Host Name - The host name of system
- Domain Name - The domain name of the system
- Default Gateway - The IP address of the default gateway for the system
- Primary DNS - The Primary DNS server for the system
- Secondary DNS - The Secondary DNS for the system
This table displays the summary of the system processors.
- Vendor (Model) -The vendor and model of the processor
- Cache Size - The size of the cache on the processor
- Mhz - The reported speed of the processor in Mhz